Rock Creek Park Trail Network
- Theodore Roosevelt Island Trail System (4.5 miles)
Visitors can learn about the natural environment and rich history of Theodore Roosevelt Island while walking the natural trails.
- Greenbelt Park - Blueberry Trail (8.4 miles)
The trail traverses a section of abandoned farmland, mature forest, marsh, and stream bottom
- Greenbelt Park - Dogwood Trail (8.6 miles)
Self-guiding brochures tell about the ecology, early land use, and nature’s recovery found along this trail.
- Greenbelt Park - Azalea Trail (8.7 miles)
The trail passes through plant communities that grow along streams and on hillsides.
- Greenbelt Park - Perimeter Trail (8.9 miles)
The trail circles the park’s western section and leads to some of the most beautiful scenery in the area.
- Scotts Cove Campground (15.1 miles)
Scaggsville, Maryland, United States
- Chisel Branch Campground (23.8 miles)
Poolesville, Maryland, United States
- Woodbine Campground (26.9 miles)
Sykesville, Maryland, United States
- Leesylvania State Park Campground (27.9 miles)
Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
- Marble Quarry Campground (28.1 miles)
Dickerson, Maryland, United States