- Elk Neck State Park - Trail System (29.9 miles)
Elk Neck is your year-round, travel destination to connect with the vast landscapes and waters of the Chesapeake Bay.
- Greenbelt Park - Perimeter Trail (36.3 miles)
The trail circles the park’s western section and leads to some of the most beautiful scenery in the area.
- Greenbelt Park - Azalea Trail (36.5 miles)
The trail passes through plant communities that grow along streams and on hillsides.
- Greenbelt Park - Dogwood Trail (36.5 miles)
Self-guiding brochures tell about the ecology, early land use, and nature’s recovery found along this trail.
- Greenbelt Park - Blueberry Trail (36.8 miles)
The trail traverses a section of abandoned farmland, mature forest, marsh, and stream bottom
- R J Campground (0.2 miles)
Rock Hall, Maryland, United States
- Ducks Neck Campground (17.0 miles)
Morgnec, Maryland, United States
- Bar Harbor Campground (25.5 miles)
Belcamp, Maryland, United States
- Chesapeake View Campground (34.3 miles)
Perryville, Maryland, United States
- Happy Valley Campground (35.5 miles)
Craigtown, Maryland, United States