Bar Harbor Campground
- Elk Neck State Park - Trail System (14.0 miles)
Elk Neck is your year-round, travel destination to connect with the vast landscapes and waters of the Chesapeake Bay.
- Fair Hill NRMA - Trail System (27.8 miles)
Fair Hill is known for its pristine fields, woodlands and natural beauty.
- Patuxent River State Park (46.0 miles)
Located in Howard and Montgomery counties, along the upper 12 miles of the Patuxent River, the park is comprised of 6,700 acres of natural areas and farmlands
- Greenbelt Park - Perimeter Trail (47.4 miles)
The trail circles the park’s western section and leads to some of the most beautiful scenery in the area.
- Greenbelt Park - Azalea Trail (47.6 miles)
The trail passes through plant communities that grow along streams and on hillsides.
- Happy Valley Campground (12.6 miles)
Craigtown, Maryland, United States
- Chesapeake View Campground (13.2 miles)
Perryville, Maryland, United States
- The Pines Campground (14.9 miles)
Dublin, Maryland, United States
- Ducks Neck Campground (21.2 miles)
Morgnec, Maryland, United States
- R J Campground (25.4 miles)
Rock Hall, Maryland, United States